Sunday, November 17, 2013

Genioplasty Days 4 and 5

Day 5 (Nikon coolpix in the mirror)
So here we are looking more normal, but still not happy with the profile.  No pain, unless I eat something too hard.  The whole chin area is still very swollen and stiff and numb, so sometimes difficult to open my mouth wide enough to eat.  Still eating soft things but can have hot liquids now.
Lots more bruising on the neck now and under the chin.  I am still hoping that the final result after all the swelling is gone will be ok, but right now, when I look at the full profile (from behind) I look like an old lady with no teeth.  I think my mouth still looks sunken, because of the swelling on the chin.  At least you can see my lower lip better now.  Yesterdays pics were not too bad, but the 3rd day ones were horrible.  Of course, everything looks better after a shower and a hair wash.  So there you go.  Days 4 and 5.

Day 4 (iphone selfie)

No comments:

Post a Comment